Kapat
Сколько фильмов можно посмотреть на одном заряде OUKITEL K10000 MAX? –
Tech today 27 views 0

Сколько фильмов можно посмотреть на одном заряде OUKITEL K10000 MAX? –

How many films can I watch on one charge of the OUKITEL K10000 MAX? – ]

    

    

    

Today, at 15:30,
Hi-News.ru 1 137 visits

      

      

OUKITEL K10000 MAX is approaching the start of sales, but it is already known that it will become one of the most "long-playing" smartphones on the market. And the developers did not just equip it with a battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh, but also did a serious job of optimizing the power consumption, which allowed creating a device that left far behind other smartphones in the matter of autonomous work.


In order not to be unfounded, members of the OUKITEL laboratory conducted an experiment by launching on the smartphone the film "The Guardians of the Galaxy-2" in FullHD permission, increasing the screen brightness and the loudness of the speakers to full brightness. The entire process was filmed on a camera, the resulting video was not subjected to editing.

After 30 minutes of viewing, the indicator still showed a 100 percent charge. After the film with a duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes ended, it turned out that this process took away only 7% of the charge, leaving 93%.

Even if you are not a fan of Chinese devices on Android, you will agree, it's always nice to have a smartphone with you on your trip, which has such impressive indicators of autonomy. The OUKITEL K10000 MAX will be on sale in the middle of September, you can see the full list of its characteristics on this page . A list of authorized dealers, who will be able to purchase a smartphone, can be found on company's official website .

                  How many films can be watched on a single charge of the OUKITEL K10000 MAX?
                 
                 
                 
                 

                

      

      

      

                

                    

                        

Annex
Hi-News.ru

                        

High-tech news in the application for iOS and Android.

                        
                        
                    

                

                      
      
            

      
      

    

Comments

comments

Bir Cevap Yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir